Market Gardening and Life at 7000 ft. in the Rockies of Colorado

Friday, March 4, 2011

Antsy

Still four feet of snow pack everywhere (it's an official 3 wire winter), and a couple of warm days have got me stirred up. Can't stop thinking bout diggin' in the dirt. Looking at the satellite it looks like pacific moisture will continue to get pumped our way by dominant northwest low pressure. That means lottsa more snow yet. 500" here we come. Pouring over all the seed catalogs, I want everything. From amaranth to zinnia.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's alot of snow! And I'm with you on the seeds... lol @ I want everything. From amaranth to zinnia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I wanted to email you in regards in any possible advertising opportunities you may have with your website...I would be very interested in working something out with you if you have anything at the moment. I'm looking to earn support for a national cause and get visibility for the "plant 1 billion trees" project which Andrew Liveris and the Nature Conservancy have partnered up on for people to donate $1 to. Let me know if you would be interested at all in supporting this cause. I look forward to talking to you soon!

    Nerissa
    nerdbarry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, surely do appreciate your comments!